Rock Climbing in the Brecon Beacons South Wales Coast
Rock climbing is hugely exhilarating and a fantastic way to enjoy the outdoors. We can guide you from making your first steps on rock to becoming an independent climber seeking adventure the world over.
One of the most popular activities that we offer is rock climbing and South Wales is one of the best places to do it with quality climbing all over. Some of our favourite spots are in the Brecon Beacons overlooking woodland, rivers and mountains, or you can choose to have coastal views and head to sea cliffs near Cardiff and Bridgend, or along the beautiful Gower coastline in Swansea.
Rock Climbing is a great activity that is fun for groups large and small, from big groups sharing an adventure together to private skills courses.
You’ll be taken out by one of our experienced instructors in your own small group that allows the pace and level of adventure to come from you. We’ll supply the helmets. harnesses and ropes, and show you how to use them as part of the adventure.
|Whole Day||Half Day|
|Small Group (1-3)||£275||£225|
|Medium Group (4-10)||£70 pp||£50 pp|
|Large Group (11-20)*||£65 pp||£45 pp|
*Discounts available for larger groups, contact us to find out more.
We try to ensure that booking your Hawk Adventure is a straight forward as possible.
Start by telling us what you are after, by phone or email and we can put a plan together for you.
To confirm your booking we ask for a deposit, then we will send you out a Booking Information Pack that will provide everything you need to know; from where to meet through to what to bring. There will also be Participation forms for each person to fill out and return to us; these include size information for activities where we’ll be supplying size specific equipment like boots or wetsuits.
You’ll meet your instructor at or close to your activity venue and head off to enjoy your adventure!
Our post activity card will let you know where to access your at no extra charge, it also gives the opportunity to leave a review for us and let other people know what your experience with Hawk Adventures was like
Then it’s a time to see what else we offer and start planning your next adventure!
- Multi award winning activity provider taking people on adventure since 1990.
- Great value – our full days last 7hours, half days for 3.5 hours. The photos we take are yours for Free!
- Our instructors are not only great fun to go on an adventure with, they’re also highly qualified, experienced and knowledgeable in the activities they deliver.
- We are inspected and hold a licence from the Adventure Activities Licencing Authority. Safety is paramount to us and our track record is exemplary.
- We provide all the safety equipment you need for our activities, including footwear for Caving and Gorge Walking.
- We are flexible and adapt to our customers’ needs. We want you to have the experience of a lifetime.