Coasteering on the Gower Peninsular
Book now for summer 2023
Coasteering is a challenging and thoroughly enjoyable activity that is fast becoming one of the most popular adventures we deliver. We only use the best sites for coasteering in South Wales. Our favourite ones are on the Gower Peninsula near Swansea. We can also deliver at Ogmore near Bridgend, which is more convenient for those staying or living in Cardiff. Whether you choose to head to Gower or Ogmore for your coasteering adventure, a high tide and calm sea are required for a safe and enjoyable session. When you book we will take these factors into account when deciding venues and start times.
Coasteering – what’s involved?
Explore the Gower coastline from a new unique perspective. We will traverse along sea cliffs situated in prime locations across South Wales. Along with overcoming obstacles and challenges and negotiating the route by swimming in the sea, climbing up rocks, and venturing into sea caves. You will be jumping into the sea from a range of high and low jumps, and then swimming with and against the tide for an exhilarating session. You don’t need to be a good swimmer, just to have some confidence in the water, we’ll look after the rest.
Who can go Coasteering?
This is the perfect activity for all group sizes, there is something for everyone on a Coasteering adventure.
Hawk Adventures are proud to follow the National Coasteering Charter. The NCC is the representative body for coasteering in the UK, promoting a safe and enjoyable experience every time for everyone taking part.
Before you begin your coasteering session, our expert guides will ensure that you are fully equipped. You’ll be kitted up with Wetsuits, Helmets, Protective Overshorts & Buoyancy Aids.
If conditions are unsuitable for coasteering in South Wales on the day. We will arrange Surfing or Gorge Walking as excellent alternative adventures.
|Whole Day||Half Day|
|Small Group (1-3)||£295||£245|
|Medium Group (4-10)||£75 pp||£55 pp|
|Large Group (11-20)*||£70 pp||£50 pp|
*Discounts available for larger groups, contact us to find out more.
Here at Hawk Adventures, we make sure your booking process is as straight forward as possible.
Our ethos is Book It, Receive It, Enjoy It!
When your activity day comes, you’ll meet your instructor at or close to your activity venue and head off to enjoy your adventure!
Our post-activity card will let you know where to access your photos at no extra charge, and it also gives the opportunity to leave a review for us and let other people know what your experience with Hawk Adventures was like.
Then it is time to see what else we offer and start planning your next adventure.
- Multi award winning activity provider taking people on adventure since 1990.
- Great value – our full days last 7hours, half days for 3.5 hours. The photos we take are yours for Free!
- Our instructors are not only great fun to go on an adventure with. But they’re also highly qualified, experienced and knowledgeable in the activities they deliver.
- We are inspected and hold a licence from the Adventure Activities Licencing Authority. Safety is paramount to us and our track record is exemplary.
- All the safety equipment you need for our activities is provided. This includes footwear for Caving and Gorge Walking.
- Here at Hawk Adventures we are flexible and adapt to our customers’ needs. We want you to have the experience of a lifetime.
- See what we are up to and check out our Instagram feed or our Facebook page.