Abseiling in the Brecon Beacons and across South Wales
Are you ready to take on the challenge of descending down a vertical cliff face? Experience the thrilling rush of abseiling and conquer mind over matter on an abseiling adventure with us. Abseiling is a superb opportunity to meet the challenge of climbing and abseiling in some of the best scenery that South Wales has to offer. We are ideally situated to provide abseiling experiences in the Brecon Beacons. As well on the coastal cliffs of Gower, Swansea, Carmarthen and Cardiff.
Abseiling – what’s involved?
Abseiling simply put is descending down a vertical cliff face backwards whilst lowering yourself! This is the perfect activity for any individual or group looking for a challenge with great rewards.
Who can Abseil?
Anyone can enjoy abseiling, it doesn’t require you to be super fit as gravity does all the hard work for you. This is the perfect activity for large groups looking for a fundraising event with some wow factor! The bigger your group size the longer the wait for your go, but you all get to support and cheer on one another.
Your guide will supply all the necessary equipment needed for abseiling including a harness and a helmet. We recommend that you wear comfy clothes with well-fitting trainers for abseiling.
You’ll be taken out by one of our experienced instructors, and with our low participant to instructor ratio you’ll be guaranteed a safe and enjoyable adventure that is personalised to you.
We booked a half-day abseil in Brecon and we all enjoyed it a lot. There was me, my wife and our 10-year son and 7-year-old daughter with a mix of abilities and confidence. Our instructor was really good and well suited to dealing with getting the most out of the kids. When we’re next in Wales we’ll definitely be speaking to Hawk about trying some of their other activities.
|Whole Day||Half Day|
|Small Group (1-3)||£275||£225|
|Medium Group (4-10)||£70 pp||£55 pp|
|Large Group (11-20)*||£65 pp||£50 pp|
*Discounts available for larger groups, contact us to find out more.
Here at Hawk Adventures, we make sure your booking process is as straight forward as possible.
Our ethos is Book It, Receive It, Enjoy It!
When your activity day comes, you’ll meet your instructor at or close to your activity venue and head off to enjoy your adventure!
Our post-activity card will let you know where to access your photos at no extra charge, and it also gives the opportunity to leave a review for us and let other people know what your experience with Hawk Adventures was like.
Then it is time to see what else we offer and start planning your next adventure.
- Multi award winning activity provider taking people on adventure since 1990.
- Great value – our full days last 7hours, half days for 3.5 hours. The photos we take are yours for Free!
- Our instructors are not only great fun to go on an adventure with. But they’re also highly qualified, experienced and knowledgeable in the activities they deliver.
- We are inspected and hold a licence from the Adventure Activities Licencing Authority. Safety is paramount to us and our track record is exemplary.
- All the safety equipment you need for our activities is provided. This includes footwear for Caving and Gorge Walking.
- Here at Hawk Adventures we are flexible and adapt to our customers’ needs. We want you to have the experience of a lifetime.
- See what we are up to and check out our Facebook page or Instagram feed.