We take your safety seriously, ensuring that our staff, equipment, venues and procedures all meet and then exceed good practice guidelines.
Our instructors are not only great fun to spend the day with; they are also qualified and highly experienced in the activities they deliver, as well as holding a current outdoor specific First Aid qualification. More information on our instructors can be found here.
We are inspected by and hold a licence from the Adventure Activities Licencing Service, more information on this can be found here.
We are fully insured for legal liability during our activities and programmes, including for the transportation of participants.
We provide all the safety equipment you need for our activities, including footwear for Caving and Gorge Walking, ensuring that it is regularly inspected and maintained to the highest standard of safety. You can see the equipment on our Facebook page.
Our Terms and Conditions can be found here: Terms & Conditions.
|Whole Day||Half Day|
|Small Group (1-3)||£275||£225|
|Medium Group (4-10)||£70 pp||£50 pp|
|Large Group (11-20)*||£65 pp||£45 pp|
*Discounts available for larger groups, contact us to find out more.
We try to ensure that booking your Hawk Adventure is a straight forward as possible.
Start by telling us what you are after, by phone or email and we can put a plan together for you.
To confirm your booking we ask for a deposit, then we will send you out a Booking Information Pack that will provide everything you need to know; from where to meet through to what to bring. There will also be Participation forms for each person to fill out and return to us; these include size information for activities where we’ll be supplying size specific equipment like boots or wetsuits.
You’ll meet your instructor at or close to your activity venue and head off to enjoy your adventure!
Our post activity card will let you know where to access your at no extra charge, it also gives the opportunity to leave a review for us and let other people know what your experience with Hawk Adventures was like
Then it’s a time to see what else we offer and start planning your next adventure!
- Multi award winning activity provider taking people on adventure since 1990.
- Great value – our full days last 7hours, half days for 3.5 hours. The photos we take are yours for Free!
- Our instructors are not only great fun to go on an adventure with, they’re also highly qualified, experienced and knowledgeable in the activities they deliver.
- We are inspected and hold a licence from the Adventure Activities Licencing Authority. Safety is paramount to us and our track record is exemplary.
- We provide all the safety equipment you need for our activities, including footwear for Caving and Gorge Walking.
- We are flexible and adapt to our customers’ needs. We want you to have the experience of a lifetime.