Rock Climbing in the Brecon Beacons South Wales Coast
Rock climbing is hugely exhilarating and a fantastic way to enjoy the outdoors. We can guide you from making your first steps on rock to becoming an independent climber seeking world wide adventure. One of the most popular activities that we offer is rock climbing and South Wales is one of the best places to do it.
Rock Climbing – what’s involved?
Some of our favourite spots to go Rock Climbing are in the Brecon Beacons. Overlooking woodland, rivers and mountains. Alternatively, you can choose to have coastal views and head to sea cliffs near Cardiff, Bridgend, or along the beautiful Gower coastline in Swansea. We also have some amazing in land rock climbing in Carmarthenshire and the Brecon Beacons. On a rock climbing experience, you will be scaling rock faces with varying difficulty. Our instructors will coach you up and down the rock, and where needed we will be able to add an extra challenge to the activity.
Who can go Rock Climbing?
A Rock Climbing adventure is a great activity that is fun for groups large and small. We can cater for big groups sharing an adventure together to private skills courses.
Rock Climbing Equipment
You’ll be taken out by one of our experienced instructors. Sessions are private which allows you to control the pace and level of adventure. We’ll supply the helmets. harnesses and ropes, and show you how to use them as part of the adventure.
|Whole Day||Half Day|
|Small Group (1-3)||£275||£225|
|Medium Group (4-10)||£70 pp||£55 pp|
|Large Group (11-20)*||£65 pp||£45 pp|
*Discounts available for larger groups, contact us to find out more.
Here at Hawk Adventures, we make sure your booking process is as straight forward as possible.
Our ethos is Book It, Receive It, Enjoy It!
When your activity day comes, you’ll meet your instructor at or close to your activity venue and head off to enjoy your adventure!
Our post-activity card will let you know where to access your photos at no extra charge, and it also gives the opportunity to leave a review for us and let other people know what your experience with Hawk Adventures was like.
Then it is time to see what else we offer and start planning your next adventure.
- Multi award winning activity provider taking people on adventure since 1990.
- Great value – our full days last 7hours, half days for 3.5 hours. The photos we take are yours for Free!
- Our instructors are not only great fun to go on an adventure with, they’re also highly qualified, experienced and knowledgeable in the activities they deliver.
- We are inspected and hold a licence from the Adventure Activities Licencing Authority. Safety is paramount to us and our track record is exemplary.
- We provide all the safety equipment you need for our activities, including footwear for Caving and Gorge Walking.
- Here at Hawk Adventures we are flexible and adapt to our customers’ needs. We want you to have the experience of a lifetime.