Caving in the Brecon Beacons and South Wales
Book now for summer 2023
The Brecon Beacons is one of the biggest and the most exciting Caving areas in Britain, with a great variety of Caves and Potholes. We offer caving sessions to suit all levels of experience. From caving tours for the beginner; caving trips for adventurers; to skills training sessions for the regular caver. We choose the most appropriate caves to suit the needs of each group.
A cave tour is your friendly introduction to the fascinating world found underground in South Wales.
Every tour is tailored for the group and the individuals in it. There’s always a way around the small bits and you can see most of the cave’s best parts with just an occasional stoop or duck.
All of our South Wales Cave Tours take place in natural caves. So you’ll see it as it really is. The session is a half-day activity that can be booked on its own or as part of a whole day with another activity. Why not try a Guided Walk or a Climbing Taster Session as well?
We take all of the beauty and wonder of our Cave Tours and then add in some amazing challenges like The Letterbox or The Cheese Press. This is a great introduction to the sport of caving. Filled with adventure and excitement in the world beneath your feet.
We start off easy to warm you up. Then we gradually increase the challenge all while you’ll be learning about the wonders of the caves. Every trip is tailored to the group and the individuals in it because we can adjust the level of challenge as the trip goes on.
Our Caving Trips can be either a half day or whole day activity. They can be booked on their own or work really well as part of a whole day activity in the Brecon Beacons. Why not pair it with either Gorge Walking or Rock Climbing.
All cave experiences include all kit and an experienced cave guide. You will be issued with caving suits, helmets, lights and caving wellies.
Check out our latest adventures – Hawk Adventures
|Whole Day||Half Day|
|Small Group (1-3)||£295||£245|
|Medium Group (4-10)||£75 pp||£55 pp|
|Large Group (11-20)*||£70 pp||£50 pp|
*Discounts available for larger groups, contact us to find out more.
Here at Hawk Adventures we make sure your booking process is as straight forward as possible.
Our ethos is Book It, Receive It, Enjoy It!
When your activity day comes, you’ll meet your instructor at or close to your activity venue and head off to enjoy your adventure!
Our post-activity card will let you know where to access your photos at no extra charge, and it also gives the opportunity to leave a review for us and let other people know what your experience with Hawk Adventures was like.
Then it is time to see what else we offer and start planning your next adventure.
- Multi award winning activity provider taking people on adventure since 1990.
- Great value – our full days last 7hours, half days for 3.5 hours. The photos we take are yours for Free!
- Our instructors are not only great fun to go on an adventure with. But, they’re also highly qualified, experienced and knowledgeable in the activities they deliver.
- We are inspected and hold a licence from the Adventure Activities Licencing Authority. Safety is paramount to us and our track record is exemplary.
- We provide all the safety equipment you need for our activities, including footwear for Caving and Gorge Walking.
- Here at Hawk Adventures we are flexible and adapt to our customers’ needs. We want you to have the experience of a lifetime.