We have been specialists in team adventures and team building for over 27 years, so we know how to deliver a quality and enjoyable event to meet any organisations needs.
If you are looking for a fun and challenging event for your team, then we can design and deliver one just for you. The content and duration can be tailored to suit your needs and multiple activities can be included.
You can pick one of our adventurous activities to focus on, or combine a selection for your team to experience together.
Activity options are –
What ever the chosen activity our experienced staff can ensure desired outcomes are reached. Such as trust, team work, inclusive enjoyment or challenge. Allow us to help create your perfect team adventure.
Our adventures take place across South Wales. Some of our favourite sites are close to Swansea, Cardiff, Bridgend, Brecon and Carmarthen.
Check out our latest adventures – Hawk Adventures
Team Building Courses
All prices shown are per person attending and are ex- VAT.
|Whole Day||Half Day|
|Teams of 4-10||£70||£50|
|Teams of 11-20||£65||£45|
|Teams of 21-30*||£60||£40|
*Discounts available for larger groups, contact us to find out more.
We try to ensure that booking your Hawk Adventure is a straight forward as possible.
Start by telling us what you are after, by phone or email and we can put a plan together for you.
To confirm your booking we ask for a deposit, then we will send you out a Booking Information Pack that will provide everything you need to know; from where to meet through to what to bring. There will also be Participation forms for each person to fill out and return to us; these include size information for activities where we’ll be supplying size specific equipment like boots or wetsuits.
You’ll meet your instructor at or close to your activity venue and head off to enjoy your adventure!
Our post activity card will let you know where to access your at no extra charge, it also gives the opportunity to leave a review for us and let other people know what your experience with Hawk Adventures was like
Then it’s a time to see what else we offer and start planning your next adventure!
- Multi award winning activity provider taking people on adventure since 1990.
- Great value – our full days last 7hours, half days for 3.5 hours. The photos we take are yours for Free!
- Our instructors are not only great fun to go on an adventure with, they’re also highly qualified, experienced and knowledgeable in the activities they deliver.
- We are inspected and hold a licence from the Adventure Activities Licencing Authority. Safety is paramount to us and our track record is exemplary.
- We provide all the safety equipment you need for our activities, including footwear for Caving and Gorge Walking.
- We are flexible and adapt to our customers’ needs. We want you to have the experience of a lifetime.