Stag and Hens
Are you planning a stag or hen do in South Wales? Yes, well we can give you the adventurous and exciting stag or hen party activities that you are looking for! From jumping off waterfalls such as loonies leap while Canyoning to reaching new heights rock climbing.
Here are some of our award-winning activities ideal for a stag or hen party:
Organising a Stag or Hen party with Hawk Adventures
We take care of organising all the activity details for you to ensure your booking is stress-free. We even give you photos of the activity for free so you can always remember your experience with us.
We have great connections with some local accommodation providers as well as pubs and restaurants. Feel free to ask us for some recommendations.
Steff was incredibly helpful right from the initial phone call to discuss what activities would be most suited to our stag group right up to approving the Snow White and Seven Dwarves outfits! Everyone in the group had a cracking day, Steff was a fantastic guide and really knew his stuff. Not even the rainy weather could take away from what was an overall fantastic day! – M Quinn
I organised the Gorge Walking activity through Hawk Adventures for a hen party of 16 people. Communication was second to none before the day and all information provided was of an exceptional standard. All the hens had an absolute blast, so much fun and laughs throughout the whole morning. Thank you so much for such an unforgettable experience! – H Davies
|Whole Day||Half Day|
|Small Group (1-3)||£275||£225|
|Medium Group (4-10)||£70 pp||£50 pp|
|Large Group (11-20)*||£65 pp||£45 pp|
Here at Hawk Adventures, we make sure your booking process is as straight forward as possible.
Our ethos is Book It, Receive It, Enjoy It!
When your activity day comes, you’ll meet your instructor at or close to your activity venue and head off to enjoy your adventure!
Our post-activity card will let you know where to access your photos at no extra charge, and it also gives the opportunity to leave a review for us and let other people know what your experience with Hawk Adventures was like.
Then it is time to see what else we offer and start planning your next adventure.
- Multi award winning activity provider taking people on adventure since 1990.
- Great value – our full days last 7hours, half days for 3.5 hours. The photos we take are yours for Free!
- Our instructors are not only great fun to go on an adventure with, they’re also highly qualified, experienced and knowledgeable in the activities they deliver.
- We are inspected and hold a licence from the Adventure Activities Licencing Authority. Safety is paramount to us and our track record is exemplary.
- We provide all the safety equipment you need for our activities, including footwear for Caving and Gorge Walking.
- We are flexible and adapt to our customers’ needs. We want you to have the experience of a lifetime.