Orienteering is the Map Reading Sport
Orienteering is the sport of navigation, it involves finding your way around a challenging course using just a map and compass.
This is a great activity for families, individuals, groups and teams of any age or size, it builds navigation skills, team working and is a fantastic way to get into the great outdoors. Your instructor will teach you all you need to know and then send you off to put it all into practice with a map and compass. We have access to a range of courses in the Brecon Beacons and along the South Wales coast, as well as being able to set up a bespoke course at your venue.
If you’re involved already, or just getting into the sport of Orienteering then we offer comprehensive training on the skills required to perform. See Navigation Training for more details.
|Whole Day||Half Day|
|Small Group (1-3)||£275||£225|
|Medium Group (4-10)||£70 pp||£55 pp|
|Large Group (11-20)*||£65 pp||£45 pp|
*Discounts available for larger groups, contact us to find out more.
Here at Hawk Adventures, we make sure your booking process is as straight forward as possible.
Our ethos is Book It, Receive It, Enjoy It!
When your activity day comes, you’ll meet your instructor at or close to your activity venue and head off to enjoy your adventure!
Our post-activity card will let you know where to access your photos at no extra charge, and it also gives the opportunity to leave a review for us and let other people know what your experience with Hawk Adventures was like.
Then it is time to see what else we offer and start planning your next adventure.
- Multi award winning activity provider taking people on adventure since 1990.
- Great value – our full days last 7hours, half days for 3.5 hours. The photos we take are yours for Free!
- Our instructors are not only great fun to go on an adventure with, they’re also highly qualified, experienced and knowledgeable in the activities they deliver.
- We are inspected and hold a licence from the Adventure Activities Licencing Authority. Safety is paramount to us and our track record is exemplary.
- We provide all the safety equipment you need for our activities, including footwear for Caving and Gorge Walking.
- We are flexible and adapt to our customers’ needs. We want you to have the experience of a lifetime.