Instructor Training and Support
The Hawk Adventures team is made up of some highly qualified, skilled and knowledgeable instructors who love what they do and do it well.
If you are looking to prepare for a training course or assessment for an outdoor qualification then we can help make sure you’re on the right path and help set you up for success.
From Lowland to Mountain Leader we can help you develop your understanding of key areas like navigation, weather, the environment, leadership skills and leader responsibilities. Let us know what you want and we’ll build a day around you.
Based at classic group caves in the area, you’ll gain valuable knowledge and skills that will help fast track you to your assessment. For your level 1 we can look at how caves are made and used, as well as group management and simple ropework. For level 2 we can focus on rigging, problem solving and managing groups in vertical terrain.
Want some lead coaching to get you comfortable at the required grade or just looking to see simple and safe approaches to rigging, running sessions and problem solving that will work for you then just ask. Releasing an abseil or freeing a stuck climber may seem daunting, but learn from our experience and make the whole process much easier.
|Small Group (1-3)||£295|
|Medium Group (4-10)*||£90 pp|
*Discounts available for larger groups, contact us to find out more.
Here at Hawk Adventures, we make sure your booking process is as straight forward as possible.
Our ethos is Book It, Receive It, Enjoy It!
When your activity day comes, you’ll meet your instructor at or close to your activity venue and head off to enjoy your adventure!
Our post-activity card will let you know where to access your photos at no extra charge, and it also gives the opportunity to leave a review for us and let other people know what your experience with Hawk Adventures was like.
Then it is time to see what else we offer and start planning your next adventure.
- Multi award winning activity provider taking people on adventure since 1990.
- Great value – our full days last 7hours, half days for 3.5 hours. The photos we take are yours for Free!
- Our instructors are not only great fun to go on an adventure with, they’re also highly qualified, experienced and knowledgeable in the activities they deliver.
- We are inspected and hold a licence from the Adventure Activities Licencing Authority. Safety is paramount to us and our track record is exemplary.
- We provide all the safety equipment you need for our activities, including footwear for Caving and Gorge Walking.
- We are flexible and adapt to our customers’ needs. We want you to have the experience of a lifetime.