Canyoning in the Brecon Beacons
This one is our big challenge, it’s not for everyone – but for those that can do it, you should!
If you think that bigger is better, you love a challenge and think that leaping off waterfalls is a good idea, then this just might be the one for you!
Wild, remote, serious and seriously fun, our Canyoning trips take you through a steep sided river gorge in the heart of the Brecon Beacons, where you will be swimming, jumping, climbing and floating downstream.
To help you take on this challenging, slippery, rocky terrain, we’ll kit you out in a full wetsuit, buoyancy aid, helmet and even supply you with strong grippy footwear too.
|Whole Day||Half Day|
|Small Group (1-3)||£275||£225|
|Medium Group (4-10)||£70 pp||£50 pp|
|Large Group (11-20)*||£65 pp||£45 pp|
*Discounts available for larger groups, contact us to find out more.
Here at Hawk Adventures, we make sure your booking process is as straight forward as possible.
Our ethos is Book It, Receive It, Enjoy It!
When your activity day comes, you’ll meet your instructor at or close to your activity venue and head off to enjoy your adventure!
Our post-activity card will let you know where to access your photos at no extra charge, and it also gives the opportunity to leave a review for us and let other people know what your experience with Hawk Adventures was like.
Then it is time to see what else we offer and start planning your next adventure.
- Multi award winning activity provider taking people on adventure since 1990.
- Great value – our full days last 7hours, half days for 3.5 hours. The photos we take are yours for Free!
- Our instructors are not only great fun to go on an adventure with, they’re also highly qualified, experienced and knowledgeable in the activities they deliver.
- We are inspected and hold a licence from the Adventure Activities Licencing Authority. Safety is paramount to us and our track record is exemplary.
- We provide all the safety equipment you need for our activities, including footwear for Caving and Gorge Walking.
- We are flexible and adapt to our customers’ needs. We want you to have the experience of a lifetime.