Bushcraft and Survival Skills
Bushcraft is all about using the natural world around you, not just to survive, but to thrive. Common elements of our Bushcraft activity include fire lighting, shelter building, foraging, safe knife & tool usage; and wilderness cooking.
Our Bushcraft activities last for either a half or a whole day and will be run by an experienced instructor with excellent wilderness and survival skills.
We use the best sites across South Wales for our Bushcraft activities, from the coastline of the Gower Peninsula to the forests of the Brecon Beacons National Park. We can even bring the wilderness to you and deliver a skills session at a site of your choice.
No experience is necessary to come on our Bushcraft days, we’ll just build on whatever skills you have and introduce you to new things on the way.
We have blended classic approaches to Bushcraft that are tried and tested by organisations like the Scouts and the Military and combined them with modern thinking by people like Ray Mears and Bear Grylls to make our sessions practical, interesting and thoroughly enjoyable.
|Whole Day||Half Day|
|Small Group (1-3)||£275||£225|
|Medium Group (4-10)||£70 pp||£50 pp|
|Large Group (11-20)*||£65 pp||£45 pp|
*Discounts available for larger groups, contact us to find out more.
We try to ensure that booking your Hawk Adventure is a straight forward as possible.
Start by telling us what you are after, by phone or email and we can put a plan together for you.
To confirm your booking we ask for a deposit, then we will send you out a Booking Information Pack that will provide everything you need to know; from where to meet through to what to bring. There will also be Participation forms for each person to fill out and return to us; these include size information for activities where we’ll be supplying size specific equipment like boots or wetsuits.
You’ll meet your instructor at or close to your activity venue and head off to enjoy your adventure!
Our post activity card will let you know where to access your at no extra charge, it also gives the opportunity to leave a review for us and let other people know what your experience with Hawk Adventures was like
Then it’s a time to see what else we offer and start planning your next adventure!
- Multi award winning activity provider taking people on adventure since 1990.
- Great value – our full days last 7hours, half days for 3.5 hours. The photos we take are yours for Free!
- Our instructors are not only great fun to go on an adventure with, they’re also highly qualified, experienced and knowledgeable in the activities they deliver.
- We are inspected and hold a licence from the Adventure Activities Licencing Authority. Safety is paramount to us and our track record is exemplary.
- We provide all the safety equipment you need for our activities, including footwear for Caving and Gorge Walking.
- We are flexible and adapt to our customers’ needs. We want you to have the experience of a lifetime.