Bushcraft and Survival Skills
Bushcraft is all about using the natural world around you, not just to survive, but to thrive. Common elements of our Bushcraft activity include fire lighting, shelter building, foraging, safe knife & tool usage; and wilderness cooking.
Our Bushcraft activities last for either a half or a whole day and will be run by an experienced instructor with excellent wilderness and survival skills.
We use the best sites across South Wales for our Bushcraft activities, from the coastline of the Gower Peninsula to the forests of the Brecon Beacons National Park. We can even bring the wilderness to you and deliver a skills session at a site of your choice.
No experience is necessary to come on our Bushcraft days, we’ll just build on whatever skills you have and introduce you to new things on the way.
We have blended classic approaches to Bushcraft that are tried and tested by organisations like the Scouts and the Military and combined them with modern thinking by people like Ray Mears and Bear Grylls to make our sessions practical, interesting and thoroughly enjoyable.
|Whole Day||Half Day|
|Small Group (1-3)||£275||£225|
|Medium Group (4-10)||£70 pp||£50 pp|
|Large Group (11-20)*||£65 pp||£45 pp|
*Discounts available for larger groups, contact us to find out more.
Here at Hawk Adventures, we make sure your booking process is as straight forward as possible.
Our ethos is Book It, Receive It, Enjoy It!
When your adventure day comes, you’ll meet your instructor at or close to your activity venue and head off to enjoy your adventure!
Our post-activity card will let you know where to access your photos at no extra charge, and it also gives the opportunity to leave a review for us and let other people know what your experience with Hawk Adventures was like.
Then it is time to see what else we offer and start planning your next adventure.
- Multi award winning activity provider taking people on adventure since 1990.
- Great value – our full days last 7hours, half days for 3.5 hours. The photos we take are yours for Free!
- Our instructors are not only great fun to go on an adventure with, they’re also highly qualified, experienced and knowledgeable in the activities they deliver.
- We are inspected and hold a licence from the Adventure Activities Licencing Authority. Safety is paramount to us and our track record is exemplary.
- We provide all the safety equipment you need for our activities, including footwear for Caving and Gorge Walking.
- We are flexible and adapt to our customers’ needs. We want you to have the experience of a lifetime.