Archery - Shoot for the gold!
Ready, Aim, Fire! Archery is an activity that has been a firm favourite for many years! Get to grips with a bow and arrow with us and we’ll help you to hit the bullseye!
Our experienced instructors will give you training on safe use of the ‘bow & arrow’, then coaching on how to find your aim. After that it’s all about practice in this surprisingly addictive sport. For the more competitive we can turn the activity into a friendly competition and the ‘best with the bow’ will win a medal!
This activity is perfect for participants of all ages. From school groups to stag do’s, archery is a personal skill event that allows you to challenge yourself and your fellow competitors.
We can include Archery as part of a Multi-Activity day or can deliver it as a stand alone event anywhere in South Wales. As long as there is a safe space to accommodate Archery.
|Whole Day||Half Day|
|Small Group (1-3)||£275||£225|
|Medium Group (4-10)||£70 pp||£50 pp|
|Large Group (11-20)*||£65 pp||£45 pp|
*Discounts available for larger groups, contact us to find out more.
We try to ensure that booking your Hawk Adventure is a straight forward as possible.
Start by telling us what you are after, by phone or email and we can put a plan together for you.
To confirm your booking we ask for a deposit, then we will send you out a Booking Information Pack that will provide everything you need to know; from where to meet through to what to bring. There will also be Participation forms for each person to fill out and return to us; these include size information for activities where we’ll be supplying size specific equipment like boots or wetsuits.
You’ll meet your instructor at or close to your activity venue and head off to enjoy your adventure!
Our post activity card will let you know where to access your at no extra charge, it also gives the opportunity to leave a review for us and let other people know what your experience with Hawk Adventures was like
Then it’s a time to see what else we offer and start planning your next adventure!
- Multi award winning activity provider taking people on adventure since 1990.
- Great value – our full days last 7hours, half days for 3.5 hours. The photos we take are yours for Free!
- Our instructors are not only great fun to go on an adventure with, they’re also highly qualified, experienced and knowledgeable in the activities they deliver.
- We are inspected and hold a licence from the Adventure Activities Licencing Authority. Safety is paramount to us and our track record is exemplary.
- We provide all the safety equipment you need for our activities, including footwear for Caving and Gorge Walking.
- We are flexible and adapt to our customers’ needs. We want you to have the experience of a lifetime.